A&W International Manpower Services Specialist is one of the licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). The agency is currently pooling for 200 Filipino Domestic Helpers bound for Hongkong. Successful applicants will be deployed different clients in Hongkong.
Qualifications for Domestic Helper in Hongkong
- This job requires Female applicants only
- 24 years old and above
- With or without experience
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Can speak and understand English
- Applicants must be willing and interested working in Hongkong
Requirements for Domestic Helpers
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job.
- Updated Resume with complete job description
- Original Passport valid at least 2 years
- 2×2 latest pictures with background
- (1) Valid Government ID (TIN, Voter’s ID, New SSS UMID ID, PRC ID, Driver License ID only)
- Wear any white t-shirt, pants and any closed shoes
- No make-up and no nail polish once you report to the agency’s office
How to Apply as a Domestic Helper in Hongkong
Interested applicants may send your updated resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For walk-in applicants, you may report to the agency’s office located at 2nd Floor, Door 1787 Bldg. Mabini St. Malate, Manila (infront of Ministop aling Mabini St. near Remedios St. and Back or Malate Church). Look for Lily.
For Full Line-Up Interview, use this format and send to these numbers below. You can also call the number if you have questions about this job.
[Fullname / Age / Location / Work Experience / Country Apply / Date Report]
(Smart) 0939-9088740 & (Globe) 0917-3185858
Interview Date for Domestic Helper Job
There will be a Principal Interview and Orientation on October 16, 2017 (Monday) at 8:00am sharp. The interview and orientation will be held at the agency’s office. Those applicants that won’t be able to attend the October 16 interview, there is still a chance to attend the next schedule. Inteview Date will start from October 10 – 31, 2017.
About the Agency
A&W International Manpower Services Specialist is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines with the POEA License No: POEA-141-LB-081415-R and License validity from July 20, 2015 to July 20, 2019. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who are licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Visit Workabroad for more job vacancies from the agency.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.