Looking for a job abroad particularly in Japan? Do you consider applying as a Factory Worker in the Land of the Rising Sun? This may now be your chance to work and live in your dream country.
Mission Way Manpower Services Inc. is currently pooling for 50 Filipino Factory Workers for Plastic Molding bound for Japan. This job is a project by Takagi Seiko in Japan.
This urgent job hiring in available until January 5, 2018.
Qualifications for Factory Workers
- This job hiring requires both Male and Female applicants
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in Plastic Molding
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strictly No Tattoo
- Applicants must be willing and interest to work in Japan for maximum of 2-3 years depends on your contract.
Requirements for Factory Workers
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job.
- Updated Resume with detailed job description
- 2×2 pictures
- High School Diploma or College Diploma (Original and Photocopy)
- Transcript of Record
- Certificate of Live Birth (Original & Photocopy)
- Valid Passport (Original)
- Visual Acuity 20/20
- Government IDs
How to Apply as a Factory Worker
Interested applicants may report to the agency’s office located at 1828 San Marcelino St. Malate, Manila (beside Jesus is Lord Christian School) for initial interview and line up. The agency’s office is open Mondays – Fridays, from 9:00am – 6:00pm. Apply now to get shortlisted for interview.
Kindly bring all the documentary requirements mentioned above when you apply for this job.
You may also contact the agency at 516-0409 for inquiries.
About the Agency
MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. is a recruitment agency license by the POEA with POEA License No: POEA-071-LB-030816-R valid from March 20, 2016 to March 19, 2020. The agency is a professional Human Resource and Development Company that sources, screens, selects, process and deploys competent Filipino manpower to any part of the world. The agency helps to provide jobs for people and people for the jobs have been our unchanged and tested goal and philosophy.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.