Are you currently looking for a job abroad particularly in Taiwan? Do you consider working as a Factory Worker? This may now be your chance to be employed in Taiwan.
Jedegal International Manpower Services is a Philippine licensed recruitment agency and currently pooling for 700 Filipino Factory Workers to be deployed in Taiwan.
This job opening is only available until November 30, 2017.
Qualifications for Factory Workers in Taiwan
- This job requires both Male and Female applicants
- 20 years old and above
- With or without working experience as a Factory Worker.
- Applicants must have at least Bachelor’s or College Degree.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must know how to communicate and write in English.
- Ex-Taiwan is allowed to apply.
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Taiwan for a period of time
Requirements for Factory Workers
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for the job.
- Passport valid for 2 years
- NBI Clearance (6 months validity / Travel Taiwan)
- 2×2 picture with white background
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Diploma with Transcript of Records
- Voters ID or Certificate with receipt from Comelec Intramuros
- United ID (Multi-Purpose ID) or Stub (already applied for 3 months)
If no UMID, please apply to your nearest SSS Branch.
Proposed Salary for Factory Workers Job
The Proposed Salary for Factory Workers in Taiwan is NT$ 21,009 or PHP 34,000 per month.
How to Apply as a Factory Worker
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with detailed job description at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For walk-in applicants, you may report to the agency’s office to fill out bio-date and to Line up. The agency’s office is located at Ground Floor and 2nd Floor, Accent Tower Bldg. Rental, No.33 Shorthorn St. Proj 8, Quezon City.
Screening is being conducted between 9:00am – 4:00pm during weekdays. You may invite your friends or colleague to apply for the job and bring their original documents.
You may also contact the agency at these numbers for your inquiries: (02) 352-2192; 352-2193 / 0929-8196107 / 0915-1119287 / 0918-9792930.
About the Agency
Jedegal International Manpower Services Incorporated is a Philippine recruitment agency ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the POEA. The agency provides nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
Jedegal deploys healthcare workers and other highly trained professionals who excel in their respective fields.
Jedegal highly trained recruitment team undertakes research, development studies, and team building seminars to strengthen the relationship and dynamics among its members, ensuring the success of the team and the company’s goals and undertakings.
Visit Workabroad for more jobs hiring from the agency.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.