Good News to all graduate in Bachelor’s Degree in Education particularly for Pre-School or Pre-Elementary level. This could be now your chance to share your passion and show your special skills in teaching.
Pioneer Asia is currently pooling for Female Pre-School Teachers bound for Singapore. This job hiring is a project by Singapore Consultancy
Apply now while it is still available!
Qualifications and for Pre-School Teachers in Singapore
- This job requires Female applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- With or without working experience
- Fresh graduates & 2018 Graduating Class are welcome to apply
- Applicants must have at least Bachelor’s or College Degree with Professional Licensed or Board Passer
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Singapore for a period of time
- Must be graduate of any Bachelor Degree courses found below:
- Early Childhood / Pre-Elementary / Kindergarten / Pre-School
- Family and Child Development / Child Development and Education
The following qualities are required for Pre-School Teachers Position:
- Compassionate with young children
- Able to create a learner-centered environment where children can explore, experiment, and interact to learn.
- Able to work well with colleagues and superiors
- Able to have a harmonious relationship with the parents
- Able to create a safe environment towards the children under their care
- Professional in appearance, approach, and actions
- Positive attitude and with cheerful disposition
Requirements for Pre-School Teachers
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job.
- Updated Resume with complete job description
- Valid Passport
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- With IELTS 6.50 score would be an advantage
Proposed Salary for Pre-School Teachers
The Proposed Salary for Pre-School Teachers is SGD 2,200 or Php 82,600.
How to Apply as a Pre-School Teacher in Singapore
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description to email@example.com for evaluation.
You may also report personally at the agency’s office located at G/F P&S Bldg., No. 717 Aurora Boulevard, New Manila, Quezon City.
For inquiries, kindly call the agency at these numbers: (02) 722-6617 or (02) 261-4296
For online application, visit Pioneer Asia.
Note: Interested applicants should apply before the end of the year.
About the Agency
Pioneer Asia Manpower International Incorporated is a licensed recruitment company and is one of the major players in the very competitive Philippine recruitment industry.
The agency’s recognition has been earned through the company’s unwavering commitment to and support of the development of the industry and economy by providing manpower requirements to various clients and principals. Its continued success and rapid growth is the result of its exceptionally high level of service towards its local and foreign clients.
The agency was established on August 1999, with Japan as its main market, when the Japan manpower industry slowed down, the company had opened its door to other countries.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Female Pre-School Teachers Hiring in China
- Job Opening for English Teachers in Japan
- Filipino Domestic Helpers Hiring in Hongkong