Are you a well-trained Barista? Do you want to work abroad? Do you consider working in Kuwait as a Barista? If you do, then this could be now your chance to share your passion.
Worldstar International Manpower is POEA licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines. The agency is currently in need of Filipino Barista bound for Kuwait.
This job hiring is a project by Procapita in Kuwait.
There is an on-going Interview for Barista applicants started November 2, 2017 up to December 31, 2017.
Qualifications for Barista in Kuwait
- This job is open to Male applicants only
- 23 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Applicants must have at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Kuwait for a period of time
Requirements for Barista Applicants
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for this job.
- Updated Resume with complete job description
- Diploma or Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Training / Seminar Certificates (if applicable)
- Valid Passport Copy
- Valid NBI
- 6 pcs. 2×2 colored picture with white background
How to Apply as a Barista in Kuwait
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description to firstname.lastname@example.org for line ups and evaluation.
You may also personally report at the agency’s office located at Unit 604, West Trade Center Building, 132 West Avenue, Quezon City (Near SM North Edsa).
For your inquiries, you may contact the agency at these numbers: (Globe) 0916-7868525 / (Smart) 0908-6206723 and look for Ms. Jeana G. Camina.
About the Agency
Worldstar International Manpower Services is a recruitment firm in the Philippines with POEA Licensed No: POEA-008-LB-040816-UL and License validity from 4/8/2014 to 4/8/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Other Job Positions from the Agency
- 50 Beauticians – Saudi Arabia
- 30 Café Managers – Kuwait
- 30 Café Supervisors – Kuwait
- 50 Female Caregivers – Saudi Arabia
- 30 Female Cashiers – Kuwait
- 50 Male Cashiers – Saudi Arabia
- 50 Female Cleaners – Qatar
- 30 Company Drivers – Qatar
- 50 Female Cook – Saudi Arabia
- 50 Female Cook – Qatar
- 50 Female English Tutor – Saudi Arabia
- 50 Housemaid – Saudi Arabia
- 30 Laundry Presser – Qatar
- 50 Massage Therapist – Saudi Arabia
For more information about these job vacancies, visit Workabroad.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Job Opening for Bartenders in Hongkong
- Hotel Staff for Employment in Jordan
- Filipino Cleaners Hiring in Qatar