Iemploy Manpower Services incorporated is a Philippine licensed recruitment agency by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). The agency is currently pooling for Filipino Cleaners bound for Qatar.
This job hiring is a project by Durra Alkhaleej Hospitality and Cleaning in Qatar.
Qualifications for Cleaners Job in Qatar
- This job requires Female applicants only
- 38 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in all around cleaning
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Applicants with experience in Middle East are advantage
- Can speak at least little Arabic
- Good Communication Skills in verbal and written English
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Qatar for a period of time
How to Apply as a Cleaner in Qatar
For interested applicants, please report personally for interview at the agency’s office located at Unit M1 & 5, Padre Faura Center, 472 P. Faura Corner M.H. Del Pilar St. Ermita, Manila.
You may also call the agency for your inquiries and application, 310-2929 / 0919-9965175.
About the Agency
IEMPLOY Manpower Services Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency with POEA License No. 002-LB-010713-PL and License validity from January 16, 2017 to January 15, 2021. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who are licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Other Job Vacancies from the agency
- Ammonia / Refrigeration Technician – Saudi Arabia
- Auto Electrician Cum Mechanic – Saudi Arabia
- Auto Mechanic Cum Electrician – Saudi Arabia
- Refrigeration Maintenance In-Charge – Saudi Arabia
- Welders – Taiwan
- Electronic Technician – Saudi Arabia
- Private Nurse – Saudi Arabia
- Staff Nurse – Saudi Arabia
- Asphalt – Saudi Arabia
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Saudi Arabia
- Rigger – Saudi Arabia
- Nurse (Clinical Instructor) – Saudi Arabia
- Nurse (Educator) – Saudi Arabia
- Cable Jointer (High Voltage) – Saudi Arabia
Visit Workabroad for more information about these job vacancies.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.