Good News to all our local Nurses who has been looking for a job opportunity abroad. This may now be your great chance to get employed and take advantage to all the benefits provided by the employer.
Greenfields International Manpower Service Incorporated (GIMSI) is one of the licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) that is currently pooling for Hundreds of Filipino Staff Nurses bound for United Kingdom. Successful applicants will be deployed to its corresponding employers provided by the agency.
This job hiring is a principal project by London Northwest Hospital in UK.
This job is open to both Male and Female applicants only, 23 years old and above, must be College Graduate with Professional License (Passed Bored/Bar/Professional License Exam), with minimum of 1 year hospital work experience (currently employed). However, those Nurses who had at least 1 year experience in a hospital but not currently employ is also qualified if the gap is not more than 6 months.
Applicants with or without IELTS are welcome to apply.
Hospital Offers the following benefits for each successful applicants:
- Advance payment for 3 year visa £437
- Advance healthcare Surcharge £600
- Reimburse IELTS £220 and CBT £130 on arrival at Trust
- Salary Recharge for 1st OSCE £992 and 1st month rent (if required) £595 = 12 months at £25
- On site accommodation available
Requirements for Staff Nurses in United Kingdom
Please bring the following requirements when applying for this job.
- Updated Resume with recent picture & detailed job description
- BSN Diploma, TOR & RLE
- PRC Certificate, PRC ID & PRC rating
- Employment Certificate (related experience only)
- Valid Passport
- Valid NBI for abroad
- Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Marriage Certificate (PSA copy if applicable)
- 4 passport size picture white background
- IELTS Result, minimum score of 7 in all area – Regular / UKVI Academic
- CBT result (if applicable)
- Decision Letter (if applicable)
- PIN (if applicable)
How and Where to Apply
Interested applicants may send your updated resume/CV with complete job description at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and line-up interview.
You may also report personally at the agency’s office located at ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila for FREE orientation and reservation of SLOT. Please look for Ms. Apol or you may reach her at 0908-8185334 or 0928-500-9950 / 0917-544-8680 and (632) 256-2311.
For interested applicants outside the Metro, you may also visit these branches near you:
Address: Rm 303 Lasalette Bldg. Valeria St. Iloilo City
Tel No: (6333) 336-7320
Address: Rm 305, 3rd Floor, Rillera Building, 213 Magsaysay Ave. Baguio City
Tel No: (074) 443-8419
Address: Door 5, OH Building Faustino N.Dy Boulevard, San Fermin, Isabela City
For online application, just go to Greenfields Manpower website.
About the Agency
Greenfields International Manpower Services Inc. is POEA licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines established in the year 1999 and is licensed and bonded by the Philippine Government in the recruitment of Filipino workers for overseas jobs. Over the years, the agency have served numerous companies in Asia, Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand, Qatar, Libya, and Middle East.
The agency specializes in deploying only the best professional and skilled workers to meet the needs of their principals. The agency has assisted several hundred of professional and unskilled workers find employment abroad.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with any of the agencies mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Software Engineers Hiring in Japan
- Café Crew Member Hiring in Doha Qatar
- Latest Macau Job Openings by IKON Solutions Agency
- Software Developers for Malaysia Hiring: Android, IOS, Java Developer