Are you a professional welder with experience? Are you currently looking for a job opportunity abroad? If your answer is yes, then this could be now your chance to share your passion and get employed.
One of the agencies accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is currently pooling for Filipino Welders bound for Dubai. This job hiring is a project principal by Emirates Building System.
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
- Performs the welding operation to give quality weld joint and weld profiles complying with Drawing joint configuration, WPS, ITP & Schedule of the respective project.
- Use welding equipment to weld or join metal components or seams of fabricated metal products.
- To perform as a team player to complete the assigned work and deliver his duties efficiently to meet the output norms setout for his position.
- Safety awareness within his assigned work and overall plant safety.
- Requires Male applicants only
- 21 years old and above
- Applicants must be at least High School Graduate or Short Course Certificate
- With welding certificate from a technical school and experience certificate and welder’s qualification test certificate from previous employer
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Must be qualified in WTQ in compliance with international codes and standards
- Must be willing and interested to work in Dubai for a period of time
How and Where to Apply
Interested applicants may send your updated cv at email@example.com for evaluation and employer’s selection.
You may also report personally at the agency’s office located at Suite 1 Colorado Bldg. 1334 F. Agoncillo St. Ermita Manila. Or you may contact them at 484-3632 or 498-1389 for inquiries.
About the Agency
LML Human Resources Services is an overseas employment recruitment agency accredited with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with POEA Licensed No: POEA-193-LB-061512-R valid from 6/19/2016 to 6/18/2020.
Other Job Vacancies from the Agency:
- Electrical and Power Engineer (Qatar)
- Aircon Technician (Saudi Arabia)
- Aluminum Helper (Saudi Arabia)
- Building Electrician (Saudi Arabia)
- Copper Welder (Saudi Arabia)
- Diesel Mechanic (Saudi Arabia)
- Duct Fabricator (Saudi Arabia)
- Plumber (Saudi Arabia)
- Shuttering Carpenter (Saudi Arabia)
- Steelman (Saudi Arabia)
- Vehicle Electrician (Saudi Arabia)
- Architect (Saudi Arabia)
- Architect Draftsman (Saudi Arabia)
For more information about these job vacancies, visit Workabroad or contact the agency directly for inquiries.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Hiring Factory Workers for Japan (Urgent)
- Japan Job Hiring: Factory Workers, Farmers, Housekeepers, and Engineers
- How to Invest in Modified Pag-IBIG or MP2 Fund?