Looking for a job opportunity abroad? Do you consider working in Jordan as one of the Hotel Staff specially Waiters, Waitresses and Housekeepers? This could be now your chance to share your passion.
Skills International Co., Inc. is a Philippine licensed recruitment agency and is currently for 100 Filipino Waiters, Waitresses and Housekeepers bound for Jordan. This job hiring is a project by Sheraton Amman AL Nabil Hotel in Jordan.
Qualifications for Waiters Job in Jordan
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 23 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as
- Applicants must have at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate
- Applicants must have knowledge in serving food and beverages in a hotel, restaurant, club or dining establishment.
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Jordan for a period of time
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for these jobs.
- Updated Resume with complete job description
- Vocational or College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Employment Certificates
- Recommendation Letter and or References
- Trainings and Seminars Certificates
- Passport Copy or NBI Copy
There is an on-going Interview for Waiters, Waitresses and Housekeeping Jobs bound for Jordan. The Interview is on-going until October 26, 2017. The Interview will be held at the agency’s office.
How and Where to Apply
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
You may also report directly at the agency’s office located at 2F, Discovery Plaza Building, 1674 A. Mabini St. Malate, Manila. The office is open from Mondays – Fridays, 9:00am – 6:00pm and Saturdays, 9:00am – 2:00pm.
For inquiries, you may contact the agency at these numbers: 0926-8297803 or (02) 526-8823 ext 122 and look for Ms. Nica.
Note: All applications are still subject for evaluation and assessment based on area of experience.
About the Agency
Skills International Company Incorporated is a recruitment agency in the Philippines licensed by POEA. The agency is one of the leading pioneers in solutions for temporary and permanent staff to major institutions across the Middle East, and recently the United Kingdom. With over fifty members of staff working in 3 major offices across the Middle East (Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and the South East Asia (Philippines).
The agency was founded in 1980. The agency has gone from strength to strength to become one of the best-known international recruitment companies. Recognized by the Overseas Employment Administration of the Republic of the Philippines, the agency have the financial potency to take on the biggest of jobs and the personal focus to take the smallest of ones.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Job Opening for Filipino Barista in UAE
- Job Opening for Bartenders in Hongkong
- Job Opening for English Teachers in Japan