Looking for a job opportunity abroad? Are you an IT Engineer with experience? If your answer is yes to these questions, then this may now be your chance to share your passion.
JobsConnect Manpower Agency is a licensed recruitment firm in the Philippines that is currently pooling for Filipino IT Engineers bound for Japan.
This is an urgent job hiring. No Placement Fee. No Processing Fee.
Job Description for IT Engineer Applicants
- IT Engineers who can create, install or troubleshoot technology and software programs.
- Knows how to apply their technical knowledge to solve a variety of technological challenges, computer hardware, software and networking tools, also includes to configure and troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
Job Qualifications for IT Engineer in Japan
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 18 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years related experience with Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Engineering or similar field standard requirement
- Must have Tesda National Certificate II (NC II Passer) or Certificate of Competency (COC)
- Ex-trainees in Japan are welcome to apply
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Japan for a period of time
Requirements for IT Engineer Applicants
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job.
- Updated CV with complete job description
- Passport Size ID Picture
- Full Size Photo
- Clear, colored copy of Passport
- Photocopy of IDs
- Certificates (Education/Training/Employment)
How to Apply as an IT Engineer in Japan
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume / credentials in MS Word Format at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For walk-in applicants, you may report directly at the agency’s office located at Units 706, 1103 & 1109, The One Executive Office Building, No. 5, West Avenue, Quezon City.
For more information on the job requirement, please call JobsConnect at the contact details below:
Globe: 0956-8030147 / 0916-6180479 / 0997-9311942
Sun: 0933-1397027 / 0932-5642031 / 0933-6018894
Phone Fax: (+632) 709-3300
About the Agency
JobsConnect Manpower Agency Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) as a recruitment agency formed on July 9, 2013 with the vision of becoming one of the top and most reliable Overseas Employment Service Providers in the Philippines. It is what makes us more than just a Manpower Agency.
The agency believes that the effective social approach of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its accomplishment and its good name. The company was established with a management team, consists of resourceful, caring and reliable people who are committed in delivering exceptional service in order to meet the expectations of both the principal and the workforce.
Other Job Vacancies from the Agency
- Store Manager – Saudi Arabia
- Housekeeping Supervisor – Saudi Arabia
- Construction Workers – Japan
- Pastry Helper – Qatar
- US Licensed Nurses – USA
- US Licensed Physical Therapist – USA
- Nurse – Qatar
- All Around Beautician – United Arab Emirates
- Chiller & Freezer Technician – Qatar
- Female Massage Therapists – Qatar
- Gym Instructor – Qatar
- Barber Cum Hairstylist – United Arab Emirates
- Cut & Saw – Qatar
- Styro Artist – Qatar
Visit Workabroad for more information about these job hiring.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.