CDK International Manpower Services is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines and is currently pooling for 100 Filipino Cashiers bound for United Arab Emirates. This job hiring is a principal sponsor or project by Red Tag in UAE.
This job hiring is also available for Sales Associates and Visual Merchandisers.
No placement fee to be collected.
Qualifications for Cashier Job in UAE
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 21 years of working experience
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in the same field
- Applicants must be at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Dubai for period of time
Requirements for Cashier Applicants
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for this job.
- 2 photocopies of you Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment (or company ID if currently employed)
- School Credentials
- Passport with at least 2 years validity
- 2×2 and whole body picture
- 1 long brown envelope
How to Apply as a Baker in Dubai
For interested applicants, you may send your applicants to email@example.com for evaluation.
You may also report at any of the agency’s office near you:
Address: Suite 2&3 Midland Plaza Hotel M. Adriatico St. Ermita, Manila (next to Robinsons Place)
Mobile: 0928-6552805 / 0935-4271587 and please look for Mr. Echo.
Address: #424 Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City (beside Harolds Hotel)
Tel No: +63 32 256-3206
Address: #112 Lozano Building, C.M. Recto Avenue, Davao City
Tel No: 082-224-0200
NOTE: Please wear corporate attire and bring all of your requirements listed above when you report at the agency’s office.
About the Agency
CDK International Manpower Service Corporation is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines with POEA Licensed No: POEA-187-LB-111214-R valid from January 24, 2015 to January 23, 2019. The agency stands for the names of the company’s founder’s children- C for Chez, D for Daryl and K for Kaye.
The agency has been successfully operating since June 27, 1990, has a comprehensive databank of prospective candidates from all walks of life.
The agency provides our aspiring Filipino workers with secured future and rewarding careers by affording them with overseas employment opportunities.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Filipino Cleaners Hiring in Qatar
- All Around Beauticians Hiring in UAE
- Factory Workers (Plastic Molding) Job Hiring in Japan