September Star Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines and is currently pooling for 60 Filipino Electricians bound for New Zealand. Successful applicants will be deployed to different places in New Zealand.
This is an urgent hiring and project by McKay Electrical Company in New Zealand.
Qualifications for Electricians Job in New Zealand
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 45 years old and above
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same field
- Applicants must have at least Bachelor’s or College Degree
- Applicants must have good communication proficiency
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in New Zealand for a period of time
Requirements for Electrician in New Zealand
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job
- Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Employment Contract
- Valid IDs
- Pay Slip
- POEA Information Sheet
- Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)
- Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS)
- Master Electrician ID (if available)
How to Apply as an Electrician in New Zealand
Interested applicants may send your updated resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com.
For walk-in applicants, please report at the agency’s office located at 4F, GT Realty Building, Batangas corner, Uruguay St. Barangay San Isidro, Makati City.
Kindly contact the agency for your personal inquiries at these numbers: 844-2534 / 887-2769.
About the Agency
September Star Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines since 1994 with POEA License No: POEA-096-LB-032612-R valid 4/5/2016 to 4/4/2020. The agency has ability to strap up the biggest and most potential resource and asset the Philippines can offer. The company has ability to design and develop several briefing and /or orientation programs and techniques, commissioned to the very need of each of our client. The agency has embarked into several stages of experiments, which were later proven dependable and effective recruitment tools.
Other Job Vacancies from the Agency
- Auto Electrician – Saudi Arabia
- Aircon Technician – Saudi Arabia
- Light Driver (Company Driver) – Saudi Arabia
- Marine Technical Advisors (Marine Engineer) – Saudi Arabia
- On-Shore Captain – Saudi Arabia
- Rig / Barge Move Master – Saudi Arabia
- Civil Engineers (Infra,Roads,Bridges only) – Australia
- Waterproofer – New Zealand
- Business Lecturer – Papua new Guinea
- Carpenters – New Zealand
- IT Lecturer – Papua New Guinea
- Pre-School Teachers – Japan
- Mason – Saudi Arabia
- STT/FCAW Welder – Saudi Arabia
Visit Workabroad for more information about these job hiring.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.