Good News to all Female Welders who are looking for a job opportunity abroad particularly in Japan.
Overseas Professional Achievers International Incorporated (OPAS) is currently pooling for both Male and Female Filipino Welders bound for Japan. This job hiring is a project by Nes Co., Ltd.
Qualifications for Welders in Japan
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 18 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years actual experience as a Welder
- Applicants must be a Bachelor’s or College Graduate
- Japanese Language Proficiency L4 or N4 nor higher or equivalent
- Willing to undergo personal interview with Japanese employer (in Nohongo/Japanese Language)
- Ex-Japan Trainee is also welcome to apply
- JLPT test not required
- If not BS Graduate, you must have at least 10 years working experience as a Welder
- Experience on Tungsten Insert Gas (TIG) technically called Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) is an advantage.
You must be Graduate of the following 5 and 4 year courses
- BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Electronics Engineering
- BS Industrial Engineering
- BS Ceramics Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Computer Technology
- BS Information Technology
- BS Information Management
- BS Industrial Technology
- BS Electronics Technology
- BS Mecha Tronics Technology
How to Apply as a Welder in Japan
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description to email@example.com for initial evaluation.
For walk-in applicants, you may also report directly at the agency’s office located at Rm. 101A 1st Floor, 287 P. Tuazon St. 18th Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City.
For inquiries, you may contact the agency at 0926-0617403 / 0922-2976039 or 913-2572 and look for Ms. Monica.
About the Agency
Overseas Professional Achievers International Incorporated is a Philippine recruitment agency licensed by POEA with POEA License No. 114-LB-090114-R.
The agency specializes in recruiting skilled and professional Filipino workers that caters to our huge database of employers. Take advantage of the Filipinos distinct personality and attitude towards work and enjoy its benefits to your business.
The agency’s technical staffs are meticulous in its manpower pooling activity taking care to provide its clients workers that perfectly match job specifications. The agency believes that our company’s own engine of growth is the satisfaction and trust of our clients that is why it is our prime agenda in its daily routine to provide you the best Filipino workforce that will best fit your requirements. The agency observes adherence to integrity and honesty at all times and we put to practice the application of the highest standard of ethical conduct in business worthy of trust and confidence of our client.
The agency value and respect our partnership with our business partners that we provide them the right professionals and skilled workers in all levels of industry. The agency’s involvement to our recruitment process will definitely show positive results in delivering the right fit to our partners and clients in a timely manner. The agency guarantees their work that they take pride in what we do. The agency’s goal is to build trust with our partners and clients so we can all continuously benefit to this partnership.
Visit Workabroad for more job vacancies from the agency.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.