As a member of the Philippine Social Security System, it is important to know on how to check or view your SSS Contribution. Instead of going to the SSS offices or branches, you can easily check your SSS Contribution in just one click. By just using a Computer or mobile phone that has an internet connection, you can already check your SSS contribution online. If you have an existing loan with SSS, you can also check on how much your current balance is.
In this article, I’ll share with you these easy steps on how to Register your SSS Account Online and how to view your SSS Contribution Online.
Here’s the step by step guide on how to check you SSS Contribution Online
I. For SSS Members with Registered Online Account already
Tip: If you’re using a desktop or laptop, I suggest you use Internet Explorer because it’s the best and easiest way to access your SSS account online.
- Go to SSS Website. Under Member Login, enter your User ID and Password, then click Submit.
- After logging in, go to E-Services and click Inquiry. Your member details will appear on the page.
- Under Member Info, click Actual Premiums to view your SSS contributions.
- A table of your SSS contributions will appear on the screen together with the summary of the total number and amount of your contributions.
This is a very helpful, easy and convenient to all SSS members on how you can access you track your SSS account online, instead of going to any of the SSS offices or branches which is more time-consuming.
II. For Members without SSS Online Account yet, follow the steps below.
- Go to SSS website. Under Member Login, click the button after the “Not yet registered in My.SSS?” label (shown in the picture below).
- Then you will get this page, choose any of the options you prefer (all option are the same). Then Online Member User ID Registration will show.
- Fill out all the information required. Then enter the verification code in the box below to confirm you are a human. Then Click Submit to Continue. Then a confirmation page will show asking you to check your email account and click the link included in the email.
- Then go to your email, you should receive a confirmation email from SSS. (See screenshot below for sample). If you do, click the link to complete the registration.
Note: Make sure to remember or jot down your email’s username and password.
Once Online Registration is done, you can now access your SSS Online Account to check and view your SSS Contribution anytime.
Always make sure to log out your account whenever you check your SSS Contribution Online. This is for your Account Security and to avoid online scams and getting your personal information leaked.
How to Check your Statement of Account and SSS Loan Balance
- Go to SSS website. Under Member Login, enter your User ID and Password, then click Submit.
- Once you’re logged in, point your mouse cursor to E-Services and click Inquiry. Your member details will appear on the page.
- Point your mouse cursor to Loans, then click Loan Status/Loan Info.
- Under the List of Availed Loan, click your existing loan. In this example, it’s the Salary Loan.
- Click Statement of Account & Loan Payments.
- Your Statement of Account with your loan details and payments will be shown on the screen.
This is where you can check if your loan payments have been posted and how much your remaining loan balance is.
It’s important that you keep your payment receipts so that you have something to show as proof of payment in case posting issues occur.
Click here to read:
- How to Apply for SSS Salary Loan
- How to Invest in SSS Flexi-Fund for OFWs
- How to Pay your SSS Voluntary Contribution
- How to Open a BPI Pamana Padala Savings Account for OFWs
- How to Apply for BDO Kabayan Savings Account for OFWs