Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has released their list of job vacancy for 300 Filipino Butchers or Meat Cutter bound for Alberta, Canada. This is a project by JBS Food Canada Inc.
This job hiring is available until September 28, 2018.
Job Qualifications for Butchers
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 23 years old and above
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in meat plant. Must be recent experience and preferably currently employed
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Completion of a program in industrial meat cutting, NCII or Tesda
- Must have IELTS, preferably level 5
- Must be paying SSS contributions
- Applicants must be willing to migrate to Canada with Family
- Must be willing to work under pressure and willing to work shift work
Proposed Salary for Butchers Job in Canada
The Proposed Salary for Butcher starts at $16.35 – $22.20 or Php302.69 – Php410.99 per day. The salary is still negotiable and will depends on your work experience.
How to Apply as a Butcher
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also report personally to the agency’s office located at 7/F Vernida IV Building, 128 L.P.Leviste St.Salcedo Village, Makati City or call them at (632) 818-0034 to 35
For inquiries and online application, visit FARI Agency.
About the Agency
Finest Asia Resources Incorporated is a duly registered corporation in the Philippines with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and is also duly licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with License No. POEA-074-LB-031016-R as a Land based Manpower Service Provider. The agency is a private employment agency manned by a team of professionals.
The agency has recruited and deployed thousands of Overseas Filipino Workers to worldwide destinations like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Fiji Island, Japan, Malaysia, Equatorial Guinea, Thailand, United Kingdom, Canada and United States of America.
Visit Workabroad for more job vacancies from the agency.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.