Are you planning to work in Singapore as a Domestic Helper or Household Service Worker?
Good news! Many agencies are currently hiring for these job vacancies and if your skills and experiences fit their qualifications, you have a great chance of being deployed to Singapore.
Domestic Helpers and Household Service Workers are basically the same. Your main duty is to help manage the household by doing the usual tasks such as:
- taking care of kids or elderly
- running errands
Many Filipinos prefer to work as a Domestic Helper abroad because the salary is way better than working as a maid locally here in the Philippines.
And as most of us know, Domestic Helpers work abroad to support their family back home, to send their kids to school, to buy/build their own house, and to sustain their personal needs, even if it means that they have to be separated from their beloved family for a number of months or years.
If you have the courage to work abroad and you think you are qualified, you may apply as a Domestic Helper or Household Service Worker in Singapore.
HIRING Domestic Helpers in Singapore
This job opportunity in Singapore is open to Filipino Female applicants, 23 years old and above, with any educational background, preferably with experience.
- Valid Passport
- Updated Resume
- School Diploma
- Recent Pictures
- Certificate of Training and Employment (if any)
- Can speak and understand English
- Hardworking, Flexible, Honest
- Willing to do household work and child/elderly care if needed
How and Where to Apply as Domestic Helpers in Singapore
Many local agencies are currently hiring for Filipino Domestic Helpers to be deployed to Singapore. Check out the list of agencies below and contact them directly for your inquiries and application.
1. Sacred Heart International Services, Inc.
- Contact Number: (02) 525-5237
- Address: Unit 3B Davis Bldg., 1368 A. Mabini Cor. Sta. Monica Sts., Ermita, Manila
2. Excel Green Kard International, Inc.
- Contact Number: (02) 400-8664 / 400-3960 / 400-7727
- Address: 620 Remedios St., Cor. Maria Orosa, Malate, Manila
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. JTC International Manpower Services, Inc.
- Contact Number: (02) 554-1356 Loc. 102-108 / 0908-6108293
- Address: Room 708 Dona Felisa Syjuco Bldg., 1872 Remedios St., Malate, Manila
- Email Address: email@example.com
4. Jedegal Int’l Manpower Services, Inc.
- Contact Number: (02) 352-2193 / 352-2192 / 0949-4104160
- Address: G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg., GP Shorthorn, Bahay Toro, Project 8, Quezon City
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Concorde International Human Resource Corporation
- Contact Number: (02) 889-4937
- Address: 2/F APP Bldg 2584 Bonifacio St., Bangkal, Makati City
- Email Address: email@example.com
6. Manpower Alliance Corp.
- Contact Number: (02) 370-9647 / 562-7381 / 0998-8870188
- Address: Unit D A & P Bldg. 1500, Figueroa St., Manila
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: OFW Help is not an agency and is not affiliated with any of the agencies mentioned here. Kindly coordinate directly with the agency if you want to apply as a Domestic Helper in Singapore. This post is for information purposes only. Please do your due diligence and research when applying for a job abroad/overseas for your safety and protection.
For the list of POEA licensed agencies, click here.
Click here to read:
- Latest Job Openings in Canada for Filipinos
- Job Hiring in Japan: Construction Workers, Welders, Machine Operators
- How to Avoid Illegal Recruitment for OFWs