Are you a registered Pre-School Teacher? Do you want to work abroad particularly in China? If your answer is yes, this could be your chance to be a Teacher.
Mission Way Manpower Services Incorporated is currently pooling for 200 Filipino Pre-School Teachers bound for China. This job hiring is a project by Esol HR Solutions Pre-School Teachers in China.
There is an on-going Interview for Pre-School Teachers started October 19, 2017 – March 30, 2018.
Job Qualifications for Pre-School Teachers
- This job requires Female applicants only
- Must be 23-35 years old
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a pre-school teacher
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study with Pre-School Diploma
- Must have a Professional Licensed
- TEFL or TESOL Qualified (Teaching English as a Second Language / Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Job Proposed Salary and Benefits
- Salary Offer for Pre-School Teachers is 7,000CNY-12,000CNY or Php54,000-Php93,000. The Salary Offer is based upon your CV’s evaluation and interview.
- Working Details: 8 hours duty a day, 5 days a week (40hrs a week)
- Housing and lunch meal provided by the school
- 2 weeks paid leave or excuse will have double wages fine
- 2 years contract renewable
How to Apply as Pre-School Teachers
Interested applicants may send your updated resume with complete job description and 2×2 picture, along with scan copies of all education certificate and whole body pictures to email@example.com for evaluation.
You may also personally report at the agency’s office located at 1828 San Marcelino St. Malate, Manila.
For inquiries, please call the agency at 522-7386 or 0949-7222171 and look for Ms. Pinky.
About the Agency
Mission Way Manpower Services Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency and professional Human Resource and Development Company that sources, screens, selects, process and deploys competent Filipino manpower to any part of the world. The agency’s unchanged and tested goal and philosophy is to provide jobs for people and people for the jobs.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Job Opening for English Teachers in Japan
- Factory Workers (Plastic Molding) Job Hiring in Japan
- Huge Numbers of Filipino Factory Workers Hiring in Taiwan