Looking for a job opportunity abroad? Are you an experienced Baker? Do you consider working in Dubai as a Baker? IF your answer is yes to these questions, then this could be now your chance to share your passion and get employed.
CDK International Manpower Services is a POEA licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines. The agency is currently pooling for Filipino Bakers bound for Dubai. Successful applicants will be deployed in to different places in Dubai. This job hiring is a project by Carrefour Hypermarket in Dubai.
This is exclusively hiring for Bakers or Bakery Associate only. No placement fee to be collected.
Qualifications for Bakers in Dubai
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in the same field and maximum of 1 year service gap only for the position applied for.
- Applicants must have at least Vocational or Short Course Certificate
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Dubai for a period of time
Requirements for Bakers Job
Please prepare the following requirements when applying for this job.
- 2 photocopies of you Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment (or company ID if currently employed)
- School Credentials
- Passport with at least 2 years validity
- 2×2 and whole body picture
- 1 long brown envelope
How to Apply as a Baker in Dubai
For interested applicants, you may send your applicants to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
You may also report at any of the agency’s office near you:
Address: Suite 2&3 Midland Plaza Hotel M. Adriatico St. Ermita, Manila (next to Robinsons Place)
Mobile: 0928-1793655 / 0975-4855763 and please look for Ms. Sharmaine.
Address: #424 Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City (beside Harolds Hotel)
Tel No: +63 32 256-3206
Address: #112 Lozano Building, C.M. Recto Avenu, Davao City
Tel No: 082-224-0200
NOTE: Please wear corporate attire and bring all of your requirements listed above when you report at the agency’s office.
About the Agency
CDK International Manpower Service Corporation is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines with POEA Licensed No: POEA-187-LB-111214-R valid from January 24, 2015 to January 23, 2019. The agency stands for the names of the company’s founder’s children- C for Chez, D for Daryl and K for Kaye.
The agency has been successfully operating since June 27, 1990, has a comprehensive databank of prospective candidates from all walks of life.
The agency will maintain its business objectives by providing its principals with the qualified, efficient and diligent manpower thus boosting principals’ productivity and maintaining their financial standing within the regional and global community.
The agency provides our aspiring Filipino workers with secured future and rewarding careers by affording them with overseas employment opportunities.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Filipino Bakers and Butchers Hiring in United Arab Emirates
- Hotel Staff for Employment in Jordan
- Factory Workers (Plastic Molding) Job Hiring in Japan