Are you expert Security Analyst? Would you like to work abroad with your expertise? This could be now your chance to share your passion and work in the field where you can feel loved and comfortable.
Manpower Resources of Asia is a POEA licensed recruitment in the Philippines and is currently pooling for Filipino Security Analyst bound for Singapore.
This job hiring is a project by Quann Singapore PTE LTD in Singapore.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Review and vet all change requests performed on the infrastructure and provide security risk impact assessment.
- Provide recommendations for mitigating measures on vulnerabilities and perform security risk impact
- Maintain and track all vulnerabilities and follow up with vendors on their resolutions and workaround solutions.
- Perform log and audit trail reviews to detect anomalies.
- Investigate on security incident case escalations till closure.
- Ensure security policies and procedures are complied with
- Consolidate reports on security related matter on monthly bases.
- Conduct monthly or ad-hoc scanning, for authorized codes/applications, malware and vulnerabilities.
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 25 years old and above
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience as a Security Analyst
- Applicants must be a College graduate in any related course
- Applicants must be willing and interested to apply to work in Singapore for a period of time
Requirements for Security Analyst Job
Please prepare the following requirements when you apply for this job.
- Updated Resume
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Employment
- School Credential (Diploma & TOR)
- Seminars & Trainings
- NBI Clearance
- Valid Passport
- PEOS Certificate
How to Apply as a Security Analyst
For interested applicants, you may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for evaluation.
You may also report personally at the agency’s office located at DCL House, 2598 Manchas St., Brgy. Sta Cruz, Makati City (near Shopwise Chino Roces). Please bring all the requirements mentioned above.
For inquiries, you may contact the agency at 0918-8041370 or 403-0247 and kindly look for Randy or Joseph.
About the Agency
Manpower Resources of Asia Incorporated is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines engaged in overseas employment services duly licensed since 1978 by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
The agency provides technical personnel, craftsmen, and professional to land-based construction projects, oil and natural gas pipe laying projects and its related facilities, dredging and reclamation, power plant and substation and transmission line construction, petrochemical plants, electro-mechanical works for oil and gas refineries, animal feed mill factories and processing and cold storage facilities. In addition, the agency has also supplied the necessary personnel to hospitals, health-care organizations, information technology firms and other types of industrial operations.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Female Pre-School Teachers Hiring in Singapore
- Job Hiring for IT Engineers in Japan
- Job Opening for Domestic Helpers in Qatar