Are you currently looking for a job opportunity abroad? Do you consider working in one of the successful countries in Middle East? This may now be your chance to share your passion.
Lead Resources Management Corporation is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines. The agency is currently pooling for a huge numbers of Filipino Workers bound for Qatar.
This job hiring is a project by Qatar Food Company.
Job Positions and its Proposed Salary
- (30) Assistant Restaurant Manager – QAR 2,500
- (50) Shift Supervisor – QAR 2,000
- (200) Female Service Crew – QAR 1,200
- (300) Male Service Crew – QAR 1,200
- (200) Female Guest Relation Officer – QAR 1,500
- (200) Waitress – QAR 1,500
- (200) Waiter – QAR 1,500
- (20) Bartender – QAR 1,500
- (20) Hostess – QAR 1,500
- (50) Line Cook – QAR 1,700
- (10) Male Store Keeper – QAR 2,000
Qualifications and Requirements for these Jobs
- This job is open to both Male and Female applicants
- 20 years old and above
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related to the job applied for
- Applicants must have at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate
- Applicants must have valid passport
- Must be willing and interest to work in Qatar in a period of time
How and Where to Apply
For qualified and interested applicants may report personally at the agency’s office located at 2655 A. Bautista St. Malate, Manila.
You may also contact the agency at these numbers for you inquiries: 310-1833 / 310-1834 / 521-2558 / 525-3798.
About the Agency
LEAD Resources Management Corporation is a licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines. The agency deploys a huge range of categories to include the professional and non-professional levels in which qualified male and female workers can be fielded.
The agency was founded in 1976. The agency has reached the loyalty of its principals from countries in the Middle East, the ASEAN Region, North America, Australia and Europe. It covers the broadest range of service in diverse fields and continuously increasing the deployment of thousands of Filipino workers.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Hotel Staff for Employment in Jordan
- Job Opening for Bartenders in Hongkong
- Filipino Cleaners Hiring in Qatar