Are you a Professional Welder? Are you currently looking for a job opportunity abroad with your expertise? This could be your chance to share your passion.
IPAMS Industrial Personnel and Management Services Incorporated is a licensed agency in the Philippines and is currently pooling for 200 Filipino Welders bound for Canada. Successful applicants will be deployed to some places in Manitoba, Canada.
This job hiring is available until December 29, 2017.
Job Description for Welders
- Reads and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW). Flux-cored arc welding (FCAW)
- Operated brazing and soldering equipment
- Conducts Quality inspection of their work
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and report maintenance and safety concerns
- Conducts repairs, modifications and retrofits
- Provides data to assist in monitoring and tracking project status
- Maintains a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques
- Other assigned work as required
Qualifications for Welders Job in Canada
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 26 years old and above
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Welder
- Applicants must have at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate
- Must have technical diploma in welding
- Must have experience with routine maintenance operations
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Physical ability to lift up to 45lbs
- Safety equipment will be requires, such as steel-toed safety boots, welding helmet, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
How to Apply as a Welder
Interested applicants must register and upload your updated resume in MS Word Format online, click here. The agency will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties, and contact those selected for interview.
For walk-in applicants, you may also report at the agency’s office located at 723 Aurora Boulevard, Cubao, New Manila, Quezon City. The office is open Mondays – Fridays, from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
For inquiries, you may send message at the agency’s website here, or contact the agency at (+632) 234-5640 up to 41.
About the Agency
IPAMS (Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Incorporated) is a global recruitment firm based in the Philippines specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and workers. Over four decades of excellence in service, the agency has been recognized by its valued clients worldwide and has been the recipient of Awards of Distinction by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
The agency has maintained its impeccable and ethical standards of practice, since 1972. The agency upholds its reputation as the unparalleled provider of professional counsel and assistance in Labor Relations, Overseas Recruitment, and Personnel Management.
Visit Workabroad for more job hiring from the agency.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with Workabroad or with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.