Looking for a job opportunity abroad? Are you an experienced Welder-Fitter? Do you consider working in Canada as a Welder-Fitter? If you do, then this could be now your chance to share your passion and get employed.
Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist is a POEA licensed recruitment agency in the Philippines and is currently pooling for Filipino Welder-Fitters bound for Canada.
This job hiring has no placement fee. Apply Now!
Qualifications for Welder-Fitters in Canada
- This job requires Male applicants only
- 25 years old and above
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Applicants must have at least High School Diploma
- Applicants must be willing and interested to work in Canada for a period of time
Main Functions & Duties for Welder-Fitters Job
- Make the plotting, drilling, oxycutting, grinding the fitting of accessories and the complete welding of all the parts according to the demands to the demands on the plans.
- Make sure you know the priorities of the day with the foreman.
- Verify that you have the plans and accessories required for the assembly of the parts.
- Ensure that the part to be assembled and the accessories conform to the drawing before assembling.
- Operate the overhead crane and hoist for material handling.
- Make a visual check to make sure everything is in accordance with the manufacturing drawings.
- Get to know, view and respect the manufacturing drawings.
How to Apply as a Welder-Fitter in Canada
For interested applicants, you may send your updated resume with complete job description to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
You may also report personally at the agency’s office located at #138 CPDC Bldg. General Luna Street, Brgy. Ususan, Taguig City.
For inquiries, please call the agency at these numbers:
Smart – (63) 919-655-3434 (for Japan application related inquiry)
Globe (63) 995-160-1790 (for Canada application related inquiry)
Tel No: (632) 643-5400
About the Agency
The Chartreuse Prime Specialist is a licensed firm specializing in the recruitment of highly qualified Filipinos for overseas employment. The agency is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) with POEA License Number 191-LB-111414-R valid from December 7, 2014 to December 6, 2018.
The agency’s main goal is to maintain our reputation as a respectable company and serves as a link of the government of the Philippines and the host countries in promoting competitiveness and productivity in the global labor market. The agency’s success in sourcing and placing candidates to our prospective employers is a result from our strict screening and assessment in producing quality workers.
Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only and we are not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please contact the agency directly for inquiries and application.
Click here to read: